Dr. Khoo Mow Song
TH., M. Med., PH.D. in Chinese Medicine Gynecology & Infertility (Shandong University of Chinese Medicine, China)
- Senior Lecturer of INTI International University (School of Chinese Medicine)
- Former Chief Secretary of Malaysia Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner Association
- Doctorate in Philosophy of Chinese Medicine Gynecology & Infertility, Shandong University of Chinese Medicine, China
- Graduate from Malaysia Chinese Medical College
- Executive Member of Malaysia Chinese Physician’s Association
- Advanced study in Fujian Traditional Chinese Medical College of China, China
- Practical experience in Fuzhou General Hospital of China, China
- Practical experience in Henan Kidney Hospital of China, China
- Practical experience in Tianjin Central Hospital of Obstertrics & Gynecology, China
- Practical experience in Tianjin Rheumatism Hospital of Integrated Chinese & Western Medicine, China
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Possess clinical experience of Chinese medicine in fertility treatment for more than 22 years
Dr. Yap Ying Nee
MD (Canada), MBA (USA)
Dr Yap Ying Nee graduated with Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Calgary, Canada.
Dr Yap realised Western medicine despite being the standard of our modern healthcare, is still inadequate for certain chronic diseases. She then got involved in research at the Research Centre for Alternative Medicine (currently renamed Canadian Institute for Natural and Integrative Medicine, CINIM) assisting a WHO-funded research to integrate modern medicine and alternative medicines into a complete medical system. She soaked up various knowledge like a sponge to heal herself and help others like her.
In Pittsburgh, USA, Dr Yap earned a Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) focusing on New Technology Entrepreneurship. She worked for the Office of Enterprise Development (OED) at the University of Pittsburgh in the area of Technology Transfer. She selected useful medical technology from the university and served as the bridge between the scientists and business sector. In Malaysia, she continues to source for useful technologies to help patients.
Returning to Malaysia, Dr Yap treats patients in all stages of life – from conception until death, with much experience in pregnancies, after-birth, babies, and children. Proper afterbirth care is crucial for both mothers and babies because it can affect the future of new beginnings. Modern Malaysians are in demand for proper after-birth care but confused with conflicting traditional and scientific teachings. Therefore Dr Yap will bust the myths and combine traditional wisdom with modern science to help our new mothers and babies start a good journey.
KC is trained as an accountant but found his passion in mentoring and training individuals and organizations to higher levels of achievements.
KC See started the Quest Group In 1984, which presently has operations in 8 different countries with offices in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Shanghai and Hong Kong. KC is also known as the founder of the first English magazine for working woman in Asia, “Woman at Work” a well supported publication from 1989 to 1997. He has since grown the Group into numerous business areas including medical services and health technology.
A well sorted after coach and consultant in Asia, he has worked with CEOs and senior managers of numerous organizations in Asia to improve their performance, productivity and profits, from organization as global as Intel, Motorola, Nokia, Sony, PayPal, Ikea, Carrefour, Citibank, Prudential, to local organizations like Bonia, Hong Leong Group, Diamond Water, Maybank and many others.
KC is a proud father of two grown up children and husband to a wife who indulges in recreational dancing and looking after Butter the family dog.
Dr. Stanley Chan Chun Wai
MD (Canada), MPH (USA), DABFM (USA)
Dr. Stanley Chan graduated from the University of Calgary, Canada. After completing his Doctor of Medicine (MD) training in Canada, he moved to the USA for specialist training in family medicine. Because of his passion in becoming a leader in teaching family medicine, he enrolled into a distinguished faculty development fellowship programme in the USA after fulfilling all the requirements of becoming an American Specialist Board Certified Family Physician. He also obtained a Master in Public Health (MPH) from the University of Pittsburgh, USA.
Dr. Chan is currently a consultant family physician and clinical lecturer of a renowned private university in Malaysia. He had also been appointed as the director of the national specialist training programme in family medicine, organized by the Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia.
FEATURED IN VARIOUS MAGAZINE
AfterBirthCare MANAGEMENT & TEAM
- Award Winning Entrepreneurship
- Relationships that Endure
- Superb Product that Recognize by Worldwide
- Certified and award winning product to ensure every individual & family to have healthier tomorrow.
Okamizu has won several awards and been awarded as the TOP CHOICE Award for its innovative products like Okamizu Food Detoxifier and OkaAir Detoxifier 8 in 1 in the past few years.
Other than having our own professional care for moms and babies, AfterBirthCare also has Awards Winning products from Okamizu such as: Food Detoxifier, Air Detoxifier, Okaspring and so on to ensure that our moms and babies eat, drink and breathe clean.
- One of the world’s largest Eco Health selling businesses
- Multi Award Winning company
- Superb Product that Recognize by Worldwide
- Has been awarded as the TOP CHOICE Award for its innovative products like Okamizu Food Detoxifier and OkaAir Detoxifier 8 in 1
- Korean trusted brand
- Effectively kills 99.999% of germs and bacteria
- Functions in a dry and water-less way that prevents bacteria growth
- Gained positive reviews from different buying platforms. Eg: Amazon.com
We have engaged with BanKahChai as well to provide additional quality products to our customers in order to serve them better.
- Was founded in 1977
- 30 years of history in producing Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Receives constant positive feedback from their product users
- In collaboration with AfterBirthCare by supplying confinement care products
- Eg: Confinement Care Package, Confinement Wellness Tonic Soup, Baby Series Confinement Package etc.
To offer more than one option for the mothers to choose from, AfterBirthCare has also collaborated with TYT where it acts as our supplier to provide quality confinement herbal bath. Its herbal bath for mothers is to help relieve body wind, dispel body cold, improve blood circulation, give warmth to mothers’ body and so on.
- Has been trusted and used for more than 50 years by generations of Malaysians
- Famous for its TYT Herbal Medicated Oil
- Provides supply of TYT Confinement Herbal Bath, TYT Baby Herbal Bath and TYT Herbal Foot Bath to AfterBirthCare
- All products are guaranteed 100% herbal based and are certified halal by JAKIM
“Creating a one-stop shop for all your needs as a new mother is what we strive for at PIGEON” – PIGEON.
They have everything ranging from maternity necessities to baby care products. Besides producing breast pump and breastfeeding accessories, PIGEON produces bottles, teats, pacifiers, baby toiletries, baby wet wipes, weaning accessories and many more products.
In AfterBirthCare, we standardize our quality by sourcing products from trustworthy brand as it is important to bring consistent quality value to our mothers and babies
- Was founded in 1957 in Japan
- ISO 9001-2008 certified company
- One-stop solution to meet all moms’ needs
- Provides maternity necessities like breast pump and breastfeeding accessories
- Supplies baby care products such as bottles, teats, pacifiers, baby toiletries, baby wet wipes, and many more products to AfterBirthCare